West Bend Lawyer
Attorney Serving West Bend, Wisconsin
If you live or work in the area of West Bend, Wisconsin and you need legal assistance with a personal or business matter, the West Bend attorney at Midwest Legal Center LLC may be able to help you. West Bend Attorney Coté has practiced law since 1996. Attorney McNeely has practiced since 1995. They can provide the experience, skills, and resources you may need to address and resolve your legal matter. Besides his extensive legal background, West Bend
Attorney Coté is a trained mediator and arbitrator, having trained with the Wisconsin Family Court and business-related mediation services.
As a small and intimate boutique law office, the firm offers individualized attention to all its clients in a friendly, personal environment. Choosing an attorney to handle your legal affairs is a significant decision which is why it is important to schedule an initial consultation with the West Bendlawyer at the firm so that he can determine what your legal options, rights, and responsibilities may be in connection with your particular legal situation.
Legal Matters Handled in West Bend
The West Bend lawyer at the firm handles issues relating to the following areas of legal practice:
- Family law, including divorce, legal separation, paternity, child support, child custody, visitation, spousal support, premarital agreement, post-marital agreement, adoption, guardianship, collaborative divorce, mediation connected to any family law issue
- Injury law, including serious personal injuries connected with traffic accidents involving cars, trucks, buses, motorcycles, bicycles, and pedestrians, slip & fall incidents resulting in injuries, on the job injuries, safe place violations, dog and animal bites
- Vaccine injury
- Mesothelioma and asbestosis diseases claims and lawsuits
- Civil litigation, business litigation, as either plaintiff or defendant
- Business matters, new business start ups, LLC's & LLP's, corporations, partnerships, small business consulting, partnership agreements, licensure and state enforcement actions, regulatory matters, and contracts.
- Contracts, both personal and business
- Employment, defense and plaintiffs work. Discrimination, non-competes, employment contracts, and hiring and firing
- Real estate, residential and commercial transactions and matters.
West Bend Links and Resources
The City of West Bend, Wisconsin
West Bend Information
West Bend, Wisconsin Map
West Bend City Data
For help with any legal matter of a personal or business nature in West Bend,
contact the West Bend Lawyer
at the firm for a consultation today!