Lawyers Serving Washington County
Germantown Attorney for Family Law, Personal Injury, Business Law and Civil Litigation Cases
Do you need assistance with a legal matter in Washington County? Perhaps you are considering a divorce, have been involved in an accident which was caused by the negligence or misconduct of another, need representation for civil litigation, or legal assistance with a business matter. All of these legal issues and more can be handled by the Midwest Legal Center, LLC, which is a boutique law firm that emphasizes friendly, competent, and personalized services to all of its clients.
Attorney Coté has been practicing law since 1996 and Attorney McNeely has been practicing since 1995. Both can provide the experience and skills you need to resolve your legal matter. The firm prides itself on being a local Midwest based law firm geared towards the needs of the people of Wisconsin, offering individualized attention and responsiveness. If you are looking to work with a local lawyer who can supply comprehensive and thorough legal assistance or representation for your legal issue, then look no further than the Midwest Legal Center, LLC.
Legal Services Offered
From offices in Germantown, the firm handles a broad range of legal matters for clients in the area, including cases and issues related to:
Family law - including
divorce, paternity, guardianship, child custody and placement, maintenance, premarital and post-marital agreements, mediation and collaborative divorce. There are a number of different legal matters that may affect one's marriage and children. These have the potential to be emotionally charged and to have a lasting impact on all involved parties from financial, legal and psychological standpoints. The firm therefore addresses family law matters with the utmost compassion and care in the fight to seek the best possible result.
- Injury law - including personal injury, car accidents, motorcycle accidents, farm injuries, animal bites, slip and fall accidents, workplace injuries, and safe place violations. If another person or company is responsible for your or a loved one's injuries, the firm can help you determine how to seek justice and recover maximum financial compensation for your injuries.
- Vaccine injury- if you had a severe reaction to a vaccine or immunization, the firm can assist you in seeking monetary damages for your injuries, whether through the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program or other source to cover the losses you have experienced.
- Mesothelioma and asbestos diseases - exposure to asbestos may lead to a potentially deadly form of cancer that attacks the lining of the body's internal organs, usually the outer lining of the lungs. A person who has been diagnosed with mesothelioma may be able to seek compensation from the party responsible for their exposure to asbestos.
- Civil litigation - including business litigation, defense and plaintiffs cases.
- Business matters - including new business start ups, LLC's & LLP's, corporations, partnerships, small business consulting, partnership agreements, licensure and state enforcement actions, regulatory matters, and contracts. The firm provides legal counsel for businesses inside and outside of the courtroom, taking preventative measures to protect their interests and fighting for their best interests in the face of a dispute or lawsuit.
- Contracts - both business and personal, including drafting, reviewing and litigating these legal agreements.
- Employment Law - representing employees and employers in the areas of workplace discrimination, non-competes, employment contracts, and hiring and firing.
- Real Estate - including commercial transactions, disputes and litigation for clients throughout Lynnwood and all of Snohomish County.
Contact a Lawyer at our Germantown Law Offices
Whatever your particular legal issue may be, it is important that you seek competent professional legal guidance and support. Your choice of a lawyer may be one of the most important decisions you make in regards to resolving your specific legal situation. That is why it is vital that you contact the firm to schedule a confidential consultation with Attorney Coté about your legal issue as soon as possible. After a careful review of your situation, he can determine the optimum legal strategy needed to effectively settle your case.
Do you need legal assistance or representation in a legal matter in Washington County? Contact a Germantown attorney for a confidential consultation about your case today!